CLUSTER ACT project belongs to the call EASME/EMFF/2017/ 22.214.171.124, the partner institutions and organisations participating in CLUSTER ACT and possibly collect your data in the framework of the Project are:
- Maritime Technology Cluster FVG.
- Italian Business Angels Association.
- Maritime-Marine Clúster of Andalusia.
- The International Centre for Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems.
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport.
- Centre for Research and Technology Hellas.
- Università degli Studi di Udine – Dipartimento Politecnico di Ingegneria e Architettura (DPIA).
Supervisory authority: Is the independent public authority designated by a Member State to be responsible for monitoring the application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the art. 51. The Supervisory Authority is the Data Protection Agency C/Jorge Juan, 6 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 91399 6200 Fax +34 91455 5699 email: email@example.com Website: https://www.aepd.es/
CLUSTER ACT project partners carefully treat all data collected as confidential and strictly use it within the framework of CLUSTER ACT project activities in accordance with the EU legal regulations and the EASME Programme rules.
All data collected and managed under the CLUSTER ACT Project activities, namely accounts, events registrations, newsletters suscribers, surveys of any kind, are in strict compliance with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation and national Regulation in Spain, LOPDGDD 2019.
WHO CONCERNED BY THIS NOTICE?
It concerns to:
- All partners participating in CLUSTER ACT Project.
- Registered participants in this website.
- Registered participants in events.
- Newsletters suscribers.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
CLUSTER ACT project partners could collect personal identification information in several ways: Name, Company, email address and phone number, entreperneurship and professional projects.
CLUSTER ACT Project collect data and process data by this ways:
- Newsletters subscriptions.
- Events registrations.
- Contact forms.
- Website subscriptions.
- Use or view the website via your browser´s cookies.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES THE CLUSTER ACT PROJECT COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Project partners collect data to perform their legal obligations as an EU co-funded project.
The scope of the data collected is the minimum necessary for each purpose, avoiding as much as possible personal information. However, no personal information is collected without the knowledge and consent of the target audience.
No data will be shared with third parties outside the project and the EASME programme, other than the external providers or used for unintended purposes without the express consent and prior notification to the interested individuals. When personal data is collected, the purpose will be clearly expressed.
The data collected within the framework of the CLUSTER ACT project will be retained by the project partners and the EASME Programme until 17/01/2029 to comply with the regulatory obligations. Once the retention period has passed, the CLUSTER ACT project partners, potential sub-contractors / external providers and the EASME Programme will take adequate measures to delete all personal data collected within the project.
CLUSTER ACT project may use external providers to process your personal data. You will be informed and your express consent required whenever this is the case.
CLUSTER ACT project’s partners make sure to demand their external providers to provide them with adequate safeguards regarding personal data protection.
External providers of the CLUSTER ACT project will have a limited access to personal data strictly necessary for the completion of the services rendered. They will also be contractually bound to use the personal data in compliance with the current regulation regarding personal data.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Programme web platform collects and stores information using cookies and similar tracking technologies to track web behaviors. We use this information to provide analytics of only statistical nature.
LEGAL RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
According to the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPDGDD 2019, “Every person may, on simple request addressed to the DPO of CLUSTER ACT, have free access to all the information concerning them in clear language (any codes must be explained) and obtain a copy against payment of a fee, fixed by the State.
Every person may directly require from an organisation holding information about them the data to be corrected (if they are wrong), completed or clarified (if they are incomplete or equivocal), or erased (if this information could not legally be collected).
Anyone may oppose that information about them is used for advertising purposes or for commercial purposes;
They may also oppose to information concerning them being disclosed to a third party for such purposes. The persons concerned should have the possibility of exercising their right to oppose the disclosure of their data to a third party at the moment the data is collected. The use of automatic calling machines or faxes for advertising purposes is prohibited unless the person has given their prior consent.”
If you believe that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the legislation in force, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned. (check here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
CLUSTER ACT project would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request CLUSTER ACT project for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that CLUSTER ACT project correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that CLUSTER ACT Project erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CLUSTER ACT project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CLUSTER ACT project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that CLUSTER ACT project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information on each specific right, please check Chapter 3 of the GDPR Regulation (CE) no 2016/679.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
For questions or concerns regarding the collection of your personal data within CLUSTER ACT project, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com